* Q2 loss per share 72 cents vs 26 cents/shr profit yr ago * Q2 revenue down 33 percent DETROIT, July 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Tenneco Inc posted a quarterly net loss on Thursday, hurt by sharply reduced vehicle production. The company posted a net loss of $33 million, or 72 cents per share, in the second quarter, compared with profit of $13 million, or 26 cents per share, a year earlier. Excluding items such as restructuring costs and tax-related charges, the company posted a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tenneco swings to quarterly loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642