* Company raises IPO shares to 13.3 million * IPO now seen raising about $200 million By Poornima Gupta SAN FRANCISCO, June 28 (Reuters) - Electric carmaker Tesla Motors raised the number of shares it will sell in its initial public offering by 20 percent, an early sign that investor interest in the startup is strong. The increase, which comes a day before shares are expected to begin trading, brings the number of shares being offered to 13.3 million from 11.1 million, it said in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tesla issues more IPO shares prior to trading" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642