* Company plans public offering, private placement * Will use proceeds to develop Model X crossover vehicle * Tesla shares rise 5.8 percent DETROIT, May 25 (Reuters) - Electric car maker Tesla Motors Inc plans to raise up to $214 million through a secondary public offering of its shares and a private placement. Tesla shares rose 5.8 percent to $28.27 in midday trading on Nasdaq. In a regulatory filing on Wednesday, Tesla said it planned to raise up to $158.5 million through a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tesla Motors plans share sales to raise $214 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.