* Sedan production to start in Q3 2011 * Price $49,900 for 160 mile range, including tax credit * Annual production planned at 20,000 vehicles (Adds details on plans for production volume, timing, pricing and background) By Nichola Groom HAWTHORNE, Calif., March 26 (Reuters) - Electric car start-up Tesla Motors Inc unveiled its newest, lowest-cost vehicle on Thursday, a family sedan the company says will be the first highway-ready electric vehicle accessible to most car buyers. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tesla targets broader audience with electric sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.