(Adds background on Toyota's NUMMI plant and Tesla) FREMONT, Calif., May 20 (Reuters) - Japanese carmaker Toyota Motor Corp and electric carmaker Tesla Motors plan to partner on electric vehicles in California, the state's governor said on Thursday. Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, speaking at an unrelated event at search giant Google Inc's headquarters, said Tesla will electrify one of Toyota's cars in California, a spokeswoman for the governor confirmed him as saying. Silicon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tesla, Toyota teaming up in California-governor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642