* Goff to become president and CEO May 1 * Lead director to replace Smith as chairman June 4 HOUSTON, March 30 (Reuters) - Tesoro Corp on Tuesday named ConocoPhillips senior vice president Greg Goff to succeed retiring chief executive Bruce Smith. Goff, 53, will take the helm of the second-largest independent U.S. refiner as president and CEO on May 1, the company said. Smith, 66, will continue as chairman until the company's annual meeting on June 4, when lead director Steven ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tesoro names ConocoPhillips' Greg Goff CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642