* May headline CPI +4.2 pct y/y vs +4.3 pct in Reuters poll * May core CPI +2.5 pct y/y vs +2.2 pct in Reuters poll * May food/beverage prices +8.4 pct y/y vs +8.59 pct in April * Economists say inflation to prompt interest rate rise Wednesday (Writes through with quotes, background) BANGKOK, June 1 (Reuters) - Annual core inflation in Thailand jumped to 2.48 percent in May from 2.07 percent in April, moving closer to the top of the central bank's target range and making a policy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Thai core inflation jumps, rate rise to follow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642