(Adds details; paras 9-12) By Vithoon Amorn BANGKOK, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Thailand's trade account bounced back into surplus in August thanks to a strong rise in exports, which hit their highest total in dollar terms in almost two years, central bank data showed on Monday. Announcing the figures in its key monthly report, the Bank of Thailand said the economy was on track for a robust recovery this year after a slowdown in 2001. The central bank has forecast 2002 gross domestic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Thai exports near two-year high in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.