* 2011 revenue forecast better than analysts' forecasts * Aims for 2011 land sales of 1,200 rais vs 930 in 2010 * Plans to spend 7 billion baht in 2011 * Shares up 2.5 pct, outperform market (Adds details) BANGKOK, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Thailand's leading industrial land developer, Hemaraj Land and Development Pcl , expects growth in both revenue and land sales of 30 percent this year, helped by demand from the car sector. Hemaraj, which operates six industrial estates in Thailand, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Thai Hemaraj sees jump in 2011 revenue, land sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.