* Honda is car firm worst affected by floods * Exemption to run until June * Honda and other car firms can bring in parts tariff-free (Adds further details, quote) BANGKOK, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Thailand's government said on Tuesday it would let Honda Motor Co import assembled cars tariff-free until next June to replace output lost because of recent flooding. All car producers in the country would be able to import parts and machinery tariff-free to replace goods damaged by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Thailand lets Honda import cars tariff-free to June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642