(Recasts with analyst quotes, detail) By Vithoon Amorn BANGKOK, June 28 (Reuters) - The Thai economy powered ahead in May for the third straight month in May, boosted by strong industrial production and surging consumer spending, monthly data from the Bank of Thailand (BOT) showed on Friday. Rising consumer spending was reflected by the year-on-year growth in bank credit posted for the first time in two years. The manufacturing production index (MPI) surged a stronger-than-expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Thailand's economy powers ahead in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642