* MAN Commercial Vehicles chief Anton Weinmann to go * Weinmann leaves effective immediately * Executive board reduced to just two members soon * MAN shares down 3.5 percent by 1615 GMT (Adds details, background) FRANKFURT/MUNICH, Nov 30 (Reuters) - The third top executive at German truckmaker MAN SE has announced his resignation within the past eight days, which will leave the management board almost vacant by the middle of next month. Anton Weinmann, the head of MAN Commercial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Third exec resigns at Germany's MAN since Monday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.