(Recasts, adds detail) By Adam Pasick NEW YORK, Aug 27 (Reuters) - For Ford Motor Co , shutting down a Web site that posted rumors on corporate layoffs was job one. Ford objected to an item on job cuts that was posted on the Web site, titled "Ford, where finding a job is job one," arguing that it infringed on the trademark of its slogan, "Ford, where quality is job one." Ford also complained about other headlines at the site which played on slogans like "Built Ford Tough" and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Threat of Ford lawsuit shutters job-cut Web site" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642