(Adds details on holdouts, byline) By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - Three fund management companies that have Chrysler LLC's secured debt were holding out against the automaker's proposed restructuring terms as of Wednesday afternoon, two people briefed on the closed-door negotiations said. Oppenheimer Funds, Perella Weinberg Partners and Stairway Capital were unprepared to accept the U.S. Treasury's offer of $2 billion in cash to extinguish $6.9 billion in secured debt, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Three funds hold out in Chrysler debt deal-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642