(Recasts with source comments By Mathieu Robbins and Devidutta Tripathy PARIS/MUMBAI, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Three bidders for Ford's Jaguar and Land Rover marques remain in the process, said a person familiar with the matter on Friday, but India's Tata still looks favourite to seal a deal which may not come until new year. Tata Motors , rival Mahindra & Mahindra and U.S.-based private equity firm One Equity Partners emerged last month as the last bidders left in the race for the two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Three remain in running for Ford brands -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642