(Adds share prices, background) FRANKFURT, June 30 (Reuters) - German engineering group ThyssenKrupp AG said on Monday it could be interested in buying a stake in Austrian steelmaker voestalpine if approached by Austrian state holding agency OeIAG. "If we were asked by OeIAG then we would be interested in talking to them, but we have no active position so far," a spokesman for ThyssenKrupp's steel division said, noting that an Austrian solution appeared to have been favoured so far. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Thyssen interested in voestalpine if approached" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642