(Adds details, background, pvs FRANKFURT) By Baerbel Brockmann KIEL, Germany, June 20 (Reuters) - German steel and industrial goods maker ThyssenKrupp sees no reason to join further consolidation attempts of the European naval shipyard industry, it said. "There is no reason at all to press forward with the further consolidation of the European shipyards," Thyssen management board member Olaf Berlien told journalists at Thyssen's HDW shipyard over the weekend, in remarks embargoed for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Thyssen no longer sees European shipyard merger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.