(Adds background, details, share) FRANKFURT, Jan 23 (Reuters) - German industrial group ThyssenKrupp will effectively pull out of the takeover race for Canadian steelmaker Dofasco by waiving the right to raise its C$68 per share bid, it said late on Monday. "The executive board of ThyssenKrupp AG has decided not to submit a higher offer to purchase the Canadian steel manufacturer Dofasco Inc., as an offer of more than C$68 per share would go beyond the point of creating economic value," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ThyssenKrupp backs out of takeover war for Dofasco" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642