(Adds background, stock price) FRANKFURT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - ThyssenKrupp has halted exclusive talks to sell its automotive springs business to private equity group HG Capital after negotiations bogged down, the German steel and industrial group said on Tuesday. It said in a statement it would seek "a forward-looking alternative solution" for the business that employs 2,800 staff and has annual sales of around 350 million euros ($457.1 million). "The talks that started out promisingly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ThyssenKrupp breaks off talks on unit sale to HG" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642