(Adds detail on orders, sales, background) FRANKFURT, Jan 23 (Reuters) - German steel and engineering group ThyssenKrupp said on Friday pre-tax profit in the first quarter of its 2003/2004 business year rose by around six percent and stuck to its forecast for the full year. The world's largest stainless steel producer said in a statement before its annual general meeting that pre-tax profit in the quarter rose to around 150 million euros ($191 million) from 141 million a year ago. "As ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ThyssenKrupp Q1 profit rises 6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642