(Adds background, details, previous FRANKFURT) BOCHUM, Germany, Jan 21 (Reuters) - German industrial group ThyssenKrupp raised its full-year earnings guidance after posting yet another set of sterling quarterly profits, the company said on Friday. "Our aim is to surpass the very good level of pretax earnings achieved in 2003/2004, not including the effects of disposals and restructuring measures," Thyssen Chief Executive Ekkehard Schulz said in a statement. The world's largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ThyssenKrupp rides steel cycle to new heights" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.