(Adds background, details, share price, previous FRANKFURT) By Matthias Inverardi ESSEN, Germany, Dec 20 (Reuters) - German steel and engineering group ThyssenKrupp said on Friday it expected earnings to improve significantly in the current business year on the back of higher global demand for steel. The company gave no specific forecasts for the year ending September 2003, but Chief Executive Ekkehard Schulz said in a speech that Thyssen aimed for a pre-tax profit of 1.5 billion euros ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ThyssenKrupp sees stronger profits this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642