(Adds price, share price) MUMBAI, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Polymer products maker Time Technoplast Ltd said on Monday it has bought a 74 percent stake in unlisted battery maker NED Energy Ltd for about 503 million rupees. NED's enterprise value is estimated at 650 million rupees and Time Technoplast has the option of buying out the balance 26 percent from the promoters, it said in a statement. NED, which makes valve-regulated lead-acid battery, expects substantial growth in sales and profits ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Time Technoplast buys 74 pct in NED Energy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642