(Adds sales, outlook) NEW YORK, Oct 26 (Reuters) - The Timken Co. , a maker of industrial bearings for automakers and other industrial uses, on Wednesday reported higher quarterly profit citing strength in its global markets, and raised its full-year forecast. Third-quarter earnings more than doubled to $39.8 million, or 43 cents per share, compared with $17.5 million, or 19 cents per share a year earlier. Excluding items, Timken earned 58 cents per share, above the 55 cents expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Timken earnings more than double" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.