(Adds guidance, share price information) NEW YORK, April 28 (Reuters) - Timken Co. , the world's third-largest maker of ball-bearings, said on Monday it posted a first-quarter profit, helped by its Torrington Co. acquisition, strong automotive demand and exchange rates. The Canton, Ohio-based company had net income of $11.3 million, or 15 cents a share, against a net loss of $3.5 million, or 6 cents a share, in the year-ago quarter. Excluding a charge for Torrington which it bought in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Timken posts first-quarter profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.