(Adds details, quotes) By Niclas Mika LONDON, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Dutch express delivery company TNT NV launched a major push on Wednesday to cut its carbon dioxide emissions, saying its long-term goal was to be the first zero-emissions road and air transport company. The company-wide effort will include buying zero-emissions electricity for Dutch operations from next year, supplied by Electrabel , and a new "green" head office by 2010. "More and more governments are enacting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-TNT launches big push to cut CO2 emissions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642