* 2009 profit 360 mln lira, vs forecast 293 million lira * Sales rise 6 percent to 5.1 billion lira (Adds details, background) ISTANBUL, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Turkish automaker Tofas beat forecasts with a 105 percent rise in 2009 net profit to 360 million lira ($239 million) on sales up 6 percent to 5.10 billion. Tofas had been forecast to make a 293 million lira profit. Italian automaker Fiat and Koc Holding , Turkey's biggest company, each own 38 percent of Tofas whose manufacturing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tofas 2009 net profit beats forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642