(Adds quote, background) ISTANBUL, June 22 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat and its Turkish joint venture Tofas have signed a deal to produce 120,000 light commercial vehicles annually in Turkey, Tofas said in a statement on Friday. It did not identify the vehicle but newspaper reports this week said the companies would invest 350 million euros ($470 million) in making the new Doblo van model in Turkey. Tofas shares were up 2.4 percent at 6.45 lira at 1225 GMT, outperforming a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tofas, Fiat sign commercial vehicle deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.