(Adds quotes and background; previous dateline PARIS) By Birsen Altayli ISTANBUL, March 31 (Reuters) - Turkish vehicle maker Tofas signed an agreement with France's PSA Peugeot Citroen and Italy's Fiat on Thursday for the joint development and production of light commercial vehicles. The new vehicle, named Minicargo, is scheduled for rollout in 2008 and will extend the current Peugeot, Citroen and Fiat product ranges, PSA said in a statement in Paris. Tofas, a joint venture between ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tofas, PSA, Fiat to make light vehicles in Turkey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.