* Former MTU Asia head Peter Kneipp relieved of duties * Tognum says Kneipp will support district attorney probe * CEO Joachim Coers to take over Kneipp's duties (Adds details, company comments) FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Tognum board member Peter Kneipp, formerly the head of the diesel engine maker's MTU Asia unit, has been relieved of his duties with immediate effect as a result of a probe into suspected corruption, Tognum said. "Peter Kneipp is interested in a fast and full ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tognum board member suspended during Asia probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.