(Recasts, adding conclusion of check) FRANKFURT, June 27 (Reuters) - German diesel motor maker Tognum found no mistakes concerning the profit and loss statement in the prospectus for its initial public offering, it said on Wednesday, paving the way for its July 2 listing. Tognum had checked the prospectus after an analyst had pointed out discrepancies. "The prospectus lists all earnings figures as well as the profit and loss statement correctly, but mistakes crept into the personnel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tognum finds no P&L mistakes in IPO prospectus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.