* full-year adj EBIT falls short of market estimates * no 2009 outlook until March 26 * dividend of 0.70 euros per share proposed (Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Germany's Tognum proposed a higher than expected dividend after missing forecasts for its underylying operating profit last year, the maker of high-speed heavy diesel engines said on Thursday. Adjusted earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) gained 4.4 percent to 407 million euros, compared with an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tognum proposes dividend hike after Q4 miss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.