(Adds Toll Collect comments, schedule for launch) BERLIN/HANOVER, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Toll Collect, the operator of Germany's controversial truck road toll system, launched the final trial of the system on Tuesday after successful preliminary tests, the transport ministry said. But the group, owned by phone carrier Deutsche Telekom , carmaker DaimlerChrysler and France's Cofiroute warned that transport operators were still too slow to install the necessary equipment in their trucks. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toll Collect makes early start to German toll trial" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642