(Adds detail from statement, background, share price) PARIS, March 24 (Reuters) - Autoroutes Paris Rhin Rhone posted a 45 percent rise in net profit on Thursday in the first set of results for Europe's third-largest toll-road operator since its part-privatisation in November. The French company, which runs a network of toll-roads in central and eastern France, said it made a net profit of 148 million euros ($192.2 million) as financial expenses fell 11.3 percent following a drop in debt. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toll-road firm APRR 2004 net profit rises 45 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642