(Adds announcement, comments) TOKYO, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Tomen Corp , a debt-ridden mid-sized Japanese trading house, said on Friday it has asked UFJ Holdings Inc and other banks for 170 billion yen ($1.42 billion) in financial aid. Tomen, an affiliate of auto giant Toyota Motor Corp , also said the Toyota group will inject 10 billion yen into the trading house to help it revive. The trading firm said it plans to merge with Toyota Tsusho Corp , another trading house affiliate of Japan's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tomen seeks aid from UFJ, gets Toyota funds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.