(adds details, background, shares) LONDON, April 30 (Reuters) - British engineer Tomkins Plc said on Wednesday it had agreed to buy Canada's Stackpole for around 143 million pounds ($227 million) to boost its presence in the automobile parts business. "This acquisition is in line with Tomkins' stated strategy of developing a significant presence in the global automotive drivetrain and powertrain market estimated at $130 billion," the firm, a major supplier to U.S. car makers, said in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tomkins to buy Canada's Stackpole" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.