(Adds detail) LONDON, Aug 25 (Reuters) - British engineering firm Tomkins Plc said on Thursday first-half profits fell 4.4 percent due to weakness in the North American automotive market. Tomkins, which sells parts used in car engines and air conditioners, raised its interim dividend and said tough market conditions were offset by cost cuts and contributions from recent acquisitions. "The performance of our acquisitions is very encouraging and together with an improved raw material ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tomkins H1 profit down 4.4 pct on tough markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.