* Cuts full-year dividend to 13 cents from 28 * Targets dividend of 10 cents for 2009 * Says early 2009 trading adversely affected * Plans closure of 15 plants, affecting 2,500 staff (Adds details) LONDON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - British engineer Tomkins Plc halved its full-year dividend and announced plant closures and job losses as the tough market conditions in its end markets worsen. The company, which has suffered from its exposure to the slumping North American automotive and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tomkins halves dividend, sees challenging 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.