* 90.3 percent of shareholders approve Canadian bid * Standard Life says 325p-per-share bid undervalues Tomkins (Adds details, Standard Life statement) LONDON, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Shareholders in Tomkins on Tuesday approved a 2.9 billion pound ($4.5 billion) takeover by a Canadian consortium, marking an end to public life for one of Britain's biggest industrial groups. Shareholder Standard Life, which owns just over 3 percent of the company, had in July rejected the 325 pence offer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tomkins investors approve $4.5 bln takeover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.