(Adds CEO comments in graphs 2-4 and 7-8, details throughout) LONDON, June 27 (Reuters) - British engineering group Tomkins Plc said on Thursday year pre-tax profits almost doubled and saw signs of modest improvement in the automobile and industrial sectors. "The outlook is difficult," Tomkins' new Chief Executive Jim Nicol said during his first conference call with reporters since joining the company in February. The U.S. automotive market, a major part of Tomkins' business, showed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tomkins says profits almost double" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.