(Adds detail) LONDON, Feb 22 (Reuters) - British engineering firm Tomkins Plc said on Wednesday annual operating profit rose 1.4 percent after income from new acquisitions helped offset a weak North American automotive market. Tomkins, which sells parts used in car engines and air conditioners, said it expected further growth this year as it expands into China and India. "Overall the outlook for our markets in 2006 remains positive," Chairman David Newlands said in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tomkins year profit up 1.4 pct on acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642