* Most of proceeds used to repay debt from battery venture * Some of remainder to boost carbon fibre output * Nomura Securities to lead manage offering (Adds detail) TOKYO, May 24 (Reuters) - Japan's Toray Industries said on Monday it would raise as much as 109.5 billion yen ($1.22 billion) from the sale of new and existing shares to help it meet growing demand for new technologies such as lithium ion batteries and carbon fibre. The textile company will use 59 billion yen from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toray to raise up to $1.2 bln via share sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.