OTTAWA, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Industrial equipment supplier Toromont Industries Ltd reported a 13 percent increase in quarterly profit on Thursday and said the outlook for 2011 is "positive". The company, which sells, rents and services a broad range of Caterpillar Inc heavy construction and industrial equipment, said it earned C$35.4 million ($36.1 million), or 47 Canadian cents a share, in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31. That compares with a profit of C$31.4 million, or 48 Canadian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toromont Industries profit, sales rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642