(Adds details) TORONTO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Industrial equipment supplier Toromont Industries said on Tuesday earnings rose 18 percent in the third quarter, due primarily to growth in its equipment group. But the company, which supplies Caterpillar heavy equipment and specialty equipment, warned that fourth-quarter earnings "are likely to fall short" of the previous year's figures. Toromont said it earned C$30.7 million ($32.3 million), or 47 Canadian cents a share, in the quarter ended ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toromont profit up, warns on fourth quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.