TORONTO, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Toromont Industries Ltd. said on Wednesday that its board of directors approved a two-for-one stock split of its common shares. Toromont, which supplies Caterpillar equipment to heavy industry as well as specialty equipment to the energy sector, said its board also approved an 18 percent increase in the quarterly cash dividend. The stock split will take the form of a stock dividend payable April 14, 2004, to shareholders of record at the close of business on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toromont ups dividend, approves stock split" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642