(Adds details) TORONTO, April 25 (Reuters) - Industrial equipment supplier Toromont Industries Ltd. reported a 22 percent jump in first-quarter profit on Wednesday, helped by improved margins and rising revenues. The company, which supplies Caterpillar heavy equipment and specialty equipment to the energy sector, said it earned C$14.3 million ($12.8 million), or 22 Canadian cents a share, in the quarter ended March 31. That compares with a profit of C$11.7 million, or 18 Canadian cents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toromont's profit rises on improved margins, sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.