(Adds details, comments) By Cameron French TORONTO, April 27 (Reuters) - TSX Group Inc. , operator the Toronto Stock Exchange, said on Tuesday it would begin using special stock symbols to identify companies with multiple-class voting shares. Companies such as Bombardier Inc. , Rogers Communications Inc. and Magna International Inc. will have suffixes attached to their stock symbols, indicating whether the shares have multiple votes, subordinate votes, or no votes. The new symbols ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toronto exchange to identify dual share structures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642