* Says trading in line with market view * Sees higher engineering fee, licensing income * Says continues to have strong net cash resources * Shares fall 6.2 pct July 28 (Reuters) - British transmission technology group Torotrak Plc said on Tuesday its trading had been in line with market as well as its own expectations and that it expected close to a breakeven after tax for the year. Revenue for the year is expected to be more weighted towards the second half of the year, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Torotrak sees FY close to breakeven after tax" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642