* Toshiba to make drive motors for Ford hybrids in U.S. * Toshiba plans to invest $44 mln to set up new line * First time company has made units outside Japan * Toshiba shares down 1.2 pct vs Nikkei's 1.7 pct fall (Adds details, share price) DETROIT/TOKYO, June 22 (Reuters) - Japanese electronics conglomerate Toshiba Corp said on Tuesday it will supply drive motors for Ford Motor Co hybrid vehicles, aiming to cash in on surging demand for green cars. Toshiba, which also produces ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Toshiba to supply drive motors for Ford hybrids" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642