(Adds earnings details) CHICAGO, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Tower Automotive Inc. on Thursday posted a quarterly loss, hurt by restructuring charges. The Grand Rapids, Michigan-based maker of auto body structures and other components reported a third-quarter net loss of $101 million, or $1.78 a share, compared with a profit of $10 million, or 15 cents a share, a year ago. The 2003 quarter included an impairment charge and restructuring charges, with a combined after-tax impact ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Tower Automotive posts loss on charges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642